FFCSR_Doug Fri 8/29/08 11:34 AM

Hey Everyone,  
Here is your weekly update for the week.  

Upgrades to the IR position: The commissioner of a league can now set the IR position so that healthy players are allowed to be placed in an IR spot. This creates a pseudo practice squad and increases the number of players allowed on a roster 

Improvements to Draft Auto-Select: Some of you may have experienced issues such as Tony Romo being selected ahead of Adrian Peterson (Min) with a top pick. This should not happen in the future. 

Reduced issues related to confirmation and verification 

The season is less than a week away. Best of luck to everyone.

InSpades Thu 9/4/08 1:44 AM

Thanks for getting the IR implemented.  

The only problem is that when you place a player on the IR you cannot pick up another of the same position if it puts you over your roster maximum. 

For instance, if the QB roster limit is two and you place one of them on the IR you should be able to pick up another QB to take his place. Currently you cannot.

[Deleted User] Fri 9/5/08 12:40 AM

This has been reported and Doug was supposed to look into it. If I didn't hear back by yesterday I was supposed tog et back with him, but I forgot. I just sent him a message about this very issue...

FFCSR_Doug Fri 9/5/08 10:22 AM

I believe this should have been corrected yesterday evening. If not let me know.

InSpades Fri 9/5/08 1:10 PM

It seems to be working. Thanks!

[Deleted User] Thu 9/11/08 12:51 AM

How long does it take for the site to update the injured status of a player? I am reading about players that are out 4 to 6 weeks due to an injury or surgery, but they aren't listed as out yet? When and how does this update? Thanks

FFCSR_Doug Thu 9/11/08 9:04 AM

We go by a player's official status with the NFL. Once the team files a player as injuried with the league we will reflect that.