FleaMod Admin Mon 9/19/11 10:35 AM

Dear Fleaflicker Users,

Many of you most likely experienced more site and iPhone outages on Sunday, 9/19 -- for the Week 2 games (with the exception of the Sunday Night Football, Eagles-Falcons game). It is completely unacceptable on our end, but we're doing everything in our power to correct this and are confident it will be fixed this week and even better moving forward.

Here is an update on where we stand, what we're doing to correct the issues, and our plans for the future:

First off, our support staff (Ori and I) and full team of system engineers -- we have system engineers and a team who works on our hosting and servers 24/7 – are working around the clock to get all of the site issues fixed.

The issue from this Sunday, on 9/19, was not related to last week's outage. Despite significant upgrades and extensive testing after Week 1, a different component broke down and slowed the site significantly. All stats are updated correctly now and it was stabilized on Sunday evening.

We sincerely apologize for any of the trouble your league may have had. This week, we will be putting even more resources into fixing this new problem (that was of a different nature than the Week 1 problem). This should all be fixed for the Week 3 slate; Fleaflicker will begin to operate the same way that it always had on game days in past years – live scoring, quick browsing and a wonderful gaming experience. The last two weeks are not indicative of our site and service whatsoever.

What you have experienced are early-season glitches and tough for us to test and replicate until that traffic surge comes. Now that we have been able to get to the crux of the problem with the two surges from Weeks 1 and 2 -- and know what causes the issues on game day -- our team of system engineers can better enhance the site by beefing up the particular infrastructure and parts even more -- giving the site exactly what it needs; our goal is to fix these plaguing issues so they never happen again. We will be doing more extensive testing this week and putting even more resources into the site.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and are doing our absolute best – and working around the clock -- so this does not happen ever again. They are early-season glitches, but we're confident we will fix them in time to give you guys the best fantasy sports experience for the rest of the year and way beyond. If you stick with our product and have faith, you will not be disappointed. Our whole support team and large staff of system engineers are very committed to making things work and a fast and timely manner.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. You can contact us here, by e-mail (info@fleaflicker.com) or on Twitter () or Facebook ().

davidlallyjrs Mon 9/19/11 11:15 AM

My money says we will get some message following next week's collapse also

Signguy Mon 9/19/11 12:36 PM

i dont think they'll even send anything after next weeks collapse.

Signguy Mon 9/19/11 12:55 PM

They won't they'll just block us all from complaining & hide under there rock knowing they have us by the balls till next year.

WalkofDeath Mon 9/19/11 2:31 PM

I feel your fustration, but regarding your comment....

"they have us by the balls till next year"... unlike some of the other sites, you are provided with the option of deleting your team(s) at anytime here at this site.

Signguy Mon 9/26/11 10:24 PM

yes we can and not have a league which has been operating for a decade.yes we can and not have fantasy football for the year......