rangerdave Sat 6/18/11 3:53 PM

There was plenty of debate on this last year? Will we continue to see dual position players? If so, who? And will some of last year's dual position players be listed at a single position this year?

cmox Fri 6/24/11 6:49 PM

I would like to see Peyton Manning listed as QB and Offensive Coordinator. That would make me laugh.

Joking aside, one of the biggest questions was Dexter McCluster as a running back and a receiver. Flea was firm on the point that he would only be one position and I bet they won't change that policy this year.

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/28/11 1:57 AM

As of now, McCluster is going to stay at WR. With the Chiefs dearth at that position, I find it hard to believe Haley moves him over to RB full time. If he takes a couple of snaps a game in the backfield, we're going to leave him at WR. If he starts carrying the ball 10+ times like Woodhead (or if they firmly plan to), he'd move over and be dual. We won't know until camp, but as of now we are keepi g him at WR, with an open mind, as we take these on a case-by-case basis. We'd do RB/WR only if they plan on seriously lining him up back there to take a load of carries a RB would take.

Hiccup Fri 8/17/12 3:40 PM

Please advise if/when you are leaving McCluster as WR only? As was stated previously these dual position players reduce available roster spots in leagues that limit the RB/WR quantities each team is allowed. In this case McCluster counts against both the RB limit and WR limit effectively reducing the RB/WR limit by one.

FleaMod Admin Fri 8/17/12 4:41 PM

Paying much attention to the game this weekend. Contacting sources in the KC area who cover the team. Contacting NFL sources as well. We will keep you updated.

Rundalko Sat 11/24/18 12:52 AM

Here's a question, could Lamar Jackson be listed as a qb, RB if he continues to get 20 or so carries per game?