FleaMod Admin Mon 6/17/13 2:14 PM

With the release of our new design, we are completely phasing out the native iPhone (iOS) app. We now have a brand new mobile interface with all site options.

On your mobile device or tablet, just visit fleaflicker.com. You can even add an icon to your home screen.

As always, we want to hear your feedback. Please e-mail us directly at fleaflicker.com if you have any concerns and we'll help you get started.

CMYK Fri 9/16/16 1:30 PM

Why is there such a lack of response from the admins on this? We are literally telling you that we will pay for a functional app. There are still ads on mobile that occasionally cover half the screen out of nowhere (looking at you, heating and cooling company). We want the option to give you money for something that we want. Communicate with us. Fleaflicker Edge isn't something most people are interested in, because it's information that can be obtained for free elsewhere. Give us a real reason to throw money your way by supplying us with something that we are asking for.

Kevin_Malone Wed 9/21/16 4:21 PM

why do you need an app?

mark_pundurs Thu 9/22/16 10:19 PM

See this thread: fleaflicker.com

captblack13 Thu 9/29/16 12:33 AM

i really dislike the mobile website interface. Its crap compared to actual apps. There isnt any push notifications for a mobile website. this is 2016, and theres no way a mobile site is more useful than an app. i want to use fleaflicker so bad, but my league more than likely will refuse to use it for the lack of an app. There is literally no reason why there shouldnt be one.

Run_CMC Wed 6/28/17 10:18 PM

The iPhone & Android apps are dropping this summer.

ThatsSoRevan23 Thu 7/6/17 5:11 PM

when?

Run_CMC Thu 7/6/17 7:06 PM

Before kickoff

ThatsSoRevan23 Thu 7/6/17 7:46 PM

i want it sooner tho