trey2 Thu 9/8/16 11:50 AM

Is there any chance of getting a mobile app in the near future? Is this in the works?

FleaflickerT Admin Fri 8/4/17 2:41 PM

AUGUST 2017 UPDATE:

Good news! We just launched the Fleaflicker app for iOS and Android is in development and coming soon. Please shoot us an email info@fleaflicker.com if you'd like to join our Android beta or to simply get notified when it's ready. Thanks!

FleaflickerT Admin Thu 9/8/16 6:13 PM

Hello! We hope to launch an app in the next year or two. Sorry for the delay -- we want to make sure that what we are putting out is the best possible experience for our members to sit alongside our mobile web experience. We'll be sure to make a lot of noise when it launches!

Big_Ray Mon 9/12/16 9:32 AM

C'mon guys I have two leagues on your site and I really enjoy it. But a mobile app would help me out because I travel a lot. Speed up the process if you can. Next year should be your target.

Kevin_Malone Thu 9/22/16 6:34 PM

how will having a mobile app help you since you travel? do you not know how to make a home screen icon and use your browser?

JohnRistuccia Tue 11/1/16 10:49 AM

@MachineGunKevin - notifications and/or reminders for sure. It's not something that bothers me because I'm always keeping track of my teams, but I know plenty of league mates who rely on the Yahoo and ESPN apps to tell them they have an injury to someone in their starting roster. This is my first year on Fleaflicker and I've already had some complaints from a couple league mates who really don't like that there's no app.

CutterStevens Fri 11/4/16 3:25 AM

I agree, My league forced me to move over to yahoo specifically because of the app, crappy as it is. fleaflicker is superior in every way but the most important,,,ther bloody app. It all really comes down to that.

JohnDiaz Mon 7/31/17 12:27 PM

I refuse to listen to whining from my league mates regarding the app precisely because Fleaflicker is superior to ESPN and Yahoo in every way. Opening your phone browser to Fleaflicker isn't difficult. That said it is 2017 - an app cannot be this difficult to make, even a rudimentary one. I just listened to a Chris Harris podcast where Fleaflicker is promoting their site and said that there is an app. Where is it?

FleaflickerT Admin Tue 8/1/17 9:29 PM

Thanks for the kind words!

We do have a brand-new app that just launched on iOS: apple.com

And Android is coming soon. If you'd like to join the Android beta &/or notification list, please send us a note at info@fleaflicker.com. Thanks!

JohnDiaz Thu 8/3/17 2:09 PM

Thank you, will do!