stlcardsmfd Thu 6/27/13 5:06 PM

I've been going round and round with Fleaflicker about a league Commissioner called AverageJoesQB.

This Commissioner loves to delete players from other teams rosters and add them to his and doesn't mind doing it while the weekly head to head is being contested.

I've provided Fleaflicker with proof of this, yet their retention department calls it streaming rather than cheating.

I've asked them to supply me with some idea of exactly what the hell streaming is as compared to cheating.

I've also told them that their retention Department evidently does not know how their system works.

Maybe Ori Schwartz should protect his investment a little more carefully.

If you're being cheated by a Commissioner report him.

Fleaflicker, it's your product and if this is the face you want to put on it, then put it out on the this FORUM and say "We just don't really care".

NE_Dynasty_0119 Fri 6/28/13 4:26 PM

calm your ass down and join another league

stlcardsmfd Fri 6/28/13 6:48 PM

Stay out of this. You don't know anything about it.

NE_Dynasty_0119 Fri 6/28/13 7:31 PM

lol we've all been there

and if people are supposed to stay out of this then dont post on the forums

michiganct Wed 7/3/13 4:19 PM

we've all been there? No we haven't...I've never heard of a commish deleting players. Is this a money league?

stlcardsmfd Wed 7/3/13 6:23 PM

No. Not a money league. I've seen Commissioners do this before and have reported them to FleaFlicker, and FleaFlicker sits with it's thumb up it's ass and denies it's happening.

I dropped out of the league. I also dropped out of 22 other baseball leagues and 21 football leagues.

I will be dropping out of 26 basketball leagues in 17 days when that season officially starts.

I was the Commissioner of 19 of these 69 leagues.

You might say I was heavily invested but I feel strongly enough about this to get out of everything but 1 league.