Can I use Fleaflicker on my phone? Where is the Fleaflicker mobile app?
Yes! Fleaflicker has:
- Mobile- and tablet-optimized sites that work with any device
- An official Fleaflicker iOS app for Apple devices.
- An official Fleaflicker Android app.
If you use our mobile-optimized site, there is no app to install or update–just visit fleaflicker.com on your mobile browser. To navigate from your mobile device, tap the gray square in the top right with the three horizontal stripes. This will open the full menu of options that are available on a desktop.
You can also add the Fleaflicker mobile website directly to your device's homescreen alongside other apps:
- On iOS: Tap the Share button on Safari's toolbar (the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward). Then tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- On Android: Tap the menu button in Chrome and tap Add to homescreen. You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
And if you prefer the desktop layout, you can even switch to desktop view by clicking the button at the bottom of your screen.
Note: You must be logged into your account to enable the desktop view from your mobile device. If you are not logged in, you will not see the button to enable desktop view.