Bergers Tue 4/30/13 9:31 AM

Where are we with this? I know u guys said we were going to have db be able to split to cb and s. As well as DL broken into de and DT. This is imperative to our league so i am hoping it is still in Ur guys plans

Bergers Tue 7/9/13 7:48 PM

our draft is aug 3rd, will there be the separation of DE DT and CB S by then?

FleaMod Admin Thu 7/11/13 9:09 PM

Very transparently, it's doubtful. There is a lot of hard coding that needs to be done that I don't think we can get to in time unfortunately. It's something tops on our agenda to have done and we fully expect it to be there for 2014.

Bergers Thu 7/18/13 7:57 AM

Then sorry to say we are leaving this site. You guys have been great but this problem is too large to ignore. I would rather pay for a site then not have separation. Maybe some years down the road we might come back, but frankly I'm tired of moving the teams around.

FleaMod Admin Thu 7/18/13 9:10 AM

It should definitely be in place for 2014; sorry it's such a deal breaker for your league, but right now it's not something we can overcome due to time constraints and hard-coding limitations.

There's still an outside chance we will have in 2013, we're trying hard each day to overcome the limitation -- it's probably the second most important upgrade on our agenda next to a revamped draft room.