FFCSR_Doug Tue 3/31/09 10:52 AM

Fleaflicker 2009 is now up and you can begin preparing your leagues for the upcoming season!  

Have fun everybody and don't hesitate to pass along questions or bugs. 

One note, the earliest date you can schedule a live draft for is June 15. However, you can still import rosters if you hold an off line draft.

springlesinc Sun 6/7/09 2:15 PM

So whats the story with the live drafts. Will there be a pause option for the commissioner and a longer clock for picks?

FFCSR_Doug Mon 6/8/09 7:51 AM

Pausing a draft is unlikely. We will being trying to get a slow draft implemented, but don't have a date at the moment.

springlesinc Mon 6/8/09 5:39 PM

Seriously? How hard is it to put in a pause feature for the commissioner. It will be really annoying if for the seconds year my league cant have its draft on the league website. We need to have a pause feature so that we can stop for the night. We draft over a 3-4 day period with a 10 hour clock and breaks for the nights. This is something that you said would definitely be in for this year. Doug, you are killing me here.

springlesinc Mon 6/29/09 4:39 PM

Anyone have a site where I can hold my draft and then import the rosters here. I am looking for a place that I can have a 10 hour clock and a pause feature for the commish

deen Mon 6/29/09 9:55 PM

Yeah, try antsports..Ive had drafts that lasted 2 weeks on antsports with a 12 hour clock..

Just set up a mock draft on antsports and use it as a real draft..we do it every year.

deen Mon 6/29/09 9:57 PM

thomasgoerdel Fri 8/14/09 9:05 AM

The commish really needs to be able to pause the draft and correct picks. I've never had a draft when something didn't go wrong and the commish had to step in. Plus we all need a bathroom break at some point.

VinceB128 Fri 8/14/09 10:07 AM

Don't hold your breath. Apparently the main focus right now is... logos... *rolls eyes*

I agree, I'd much rather see this feature though

Slick20 Fri 8/14/09 10:49 AM

You can do this via a slow draft so the technology is already in place.

*rolls eyes* at VinceB128's dislike for logos. Whether you want this feature or not does not dismiss the majority of users that do want it.

VinceB128 Fri 8/14/09 11:49 PM

There are just as many who don't care. And I don't 'dislike' them. I'd just rather see something useful instead of having a picture by my team name. And yeah, if you guys can whine about not having logos, those of us who want other features can say so as well.

Besides, according to other posts, it's pretty much done. So there is no point about arguing one way or another.

Slick20 Mon 8/17/09 4:59 PM

So start lobbying for the features you want instead of complaining about features that you don't want.