RayneMan Sat 9/1/12 7:07 PM

daskin da_new_man bjtambo bbull44 yourprofessor redskinfever jmoreth jmeadows fibryce36 brianT 69time rjsshooz tfurryt jray59 FEELGOOD

rangerdave Sun 9/2/12 3:53 PM

I'm in leagues with da_new_man and rlbryce36 and can vouch for their reliability.

RayneMan Sun 9/2/12 5:26 PM

what does that say about you..... and you and turf_warriors

It's just a warning to who ever read's

rangerdave Sun 9/2/12 5:44 PM

If you are accusing Turf Warriors of being a bad owner, then it is your credibility that is in question.

RayneMan Sun 9/2/12 6:34 PM

no not that just what you both have in common

rangerdave Sun 9/2/12 6:38 PM

If you are going to cast dispersions on fellow owners, you should both present your reasons, and write in complete sentences.

RayneMan Sun 9/2/12 6:53 PM

no dispersions I don't need to present my reasons to you..Who are you

rangerdave Sun 9/2/12 6:55 PM

I am someone you addressed in your posting. You said to watch out for these owners. Why should other owners listen to you? You do have a red flag associated with your account.

RayneMan Sun 9/2/12 7:02 PM

Because I've been trying to out of leagues with owners that are working together,I don't care if any one listens or not,just telling other what I've been puting up with....

rangerdave Sun 9/2/12 7:05 PM

If you want people to hear your story, tell the story. All you are doing is listing the names of owners. What did these other owners do?

RayneMan Sun 9/2/12 7:13 PM

Thanks for your comment's

Dom Mon 9/3/12 6:04 PM

Rangerdave is a great guy. And the guys he vouched for are also. The reason they have alot of leagues in common id because they are some of the best and most respected members of the Flea community.Go back to your hole d44jr.

RayneMan Mon 9/3/12 6:55 PM

nice words, I guess it's just the company yoy keep