buzkill Mon 6/8/15 12:30 PM

I am facing same person as last week but transactions count for this weekv very confusing I lose all my transactions for this week but am playing same person in leagues called sandlot baseball and normal league

buzkill Mon 6/8/15 11:08 PM

Let me write this the right way in my league that is is supposed to start on Monday we have 7 transactions a week well one week I was out of transactions on Tuesday there is no way I used them all that quickly but the scores from the previous week kept going the commissioner pulled up my transactions and some of them were from over 2 weeks ago being used for the week in question

Dom Mon 6/8/15 11:36 PM

I'm done explaining simple mathematics to you. You have been nothing but a nuisance.

buzkill Tue 6/9/15 11:31 AM

So you dropped out of the league thanks and sent it around so everyone is doing the same thing this is my first time playing fantasy baseball so maybe I don't know everything going on sorry about that I only played football and hockey and they are different from baseball so maybe I I'm screwed up

Dom Tue 6/9/15 10:27 PM

Your ramblings are incoherent. You have one final chance in that league. DO NOT post in the message board. And keep my leagues name out of your mouth elsewhere. This thread is closed. Do not respond.

buzkill Sat 6/13/15 11:41 PM

So you boot me again just for advertising a league on message board that's pretty much childish but that's fine I'll remember for the future to stay out of your leagues I was just trying give people a chance to join my league I was going to ask you to be my co commissioner to help me correctly run the league if you. Would have joined I absolutely needed help figuring out how to. Correctly set up and run a league

Dom Sun 6/14/15 9:55 AM

You posted 15 times in less than 2 months advertising other leagues. Not to mention you also have the box checked for email all owners. That is considered spamming by many. Learn some etiquette. I told you not to post. You posted. Goodbye.

buzkill Mon 6/15/15 12:04 AM

See ya it is to bad you could have probably thought me alot and showed me how to be less aggressive and relax when I play

CulverCityCosmo Mon 7/25/16 12:48 AM

That's just Dom for you. Needs to find another hobby.