CulverCityCosmo Tue 2/28/12 7:48 PM

I am starting this thread patterned after one I saw in another format that really helped honest Commishes and players find each other and avoid those who bend and or break the rules, cheat, partake in dishonest doings and generally run leagues you will want to avoid.

Today's first recipient of the Cosmo Award of Dishonor goes to:

Legends of the Game(Michael)- Had him and his friends keep all Elite players while picking lesser players for the teams wihout owners yet before then dropping all the non keepers back to the pool so they may have the best selection to choose from. Players like J Weaver, Pence, Shields, Upton and cargo were left off keepers while oneteam kept Trumbo, Martin and Moreland. All for the sake of having to win to look good. Sad. GLA

TheHenchman Wed 5/30/12 4:15 PM

I've read all about this commish and his ways but I'll say this ? I think he's gotten a bad rap here myself first off thye 2 owners complaining were abusive themselves with foul language towards the commish numerous times in fact thus far all season. I've read some message boards in some of the leagues he's in and I'll say this for him wow seems like he did in fact send out emails about rule changes and then ask but recieved NO reply from anyone ??. Now after reading this message board I see his point about 2 people with the same ID's here who wish to complain in order to cover their own tracks and throw blame on another ?. Again wow . Now I'm in some of his leagues currently and I'll say this I had only 1 problem and thats was last year about a new roster and adding bench players mid way through the season and I disagreed with this change myself but he said others agreed to it ..OK oh well . The bench in question went from 6 to 10 players alittle much with huge rosters too ??. I always read most leagues and then after I take over a team I ask commish about rules or any variations in this league or others myself personally so I think it's a good practice to have especially in some of these leagues . So what I wish to say in closing is don't judge until you have time to be judge and as for bptom and bubbatee I agree their one in the same person just a small fact neither can message at or close to the same time as the other that alone tells me all I need to know . Thanks all

Upanddown Wed 5/30/12 4:25 PM

Your kidding too right i was in a league with this three changes a week. I did 3 and added a player for a dl and got wiped of a win. No thanks you make rules then change them then dont follow them .

If he wants to win that bad good luck to him. Its no coinsidence people are writing about the same person it must be everyone elses fault

TheHenchman Wed 6/13/12 6:55 AM

I was in that same league there brad . I'll say this for ya might want to tell the whole story rather then just your side of it . You did in fact abuse the rule numerous times and I say it was for spite myself . Then when your points were gone you took the road of abuse of language rather then ask ?. Kinda funny very easy to solve a problem rather then argue about it ..huh?

Upanddown Wed 6/13/12 5:29 PM

Your kidding right? I didnt abuse anyone or contact the commisioner i know full well the story. I did ask in the comments to confirm 3changes and a dl replacement. He knows what happened its ok if you want to win leagues that badly thats fine be upfront about it

CulverCityCosmo Wed 6/13/12 7:46 PM

OK PLEASE...no more of this. We can go on forever, she said, he said, etc. Please let's move on to reporting other abuses of Commissioners. TY for your understanding.

CulverCityCosmo Wed 5/30/12 7:15 PM

TY for your input.

BPTom Thu 6/7/12 10:02 AM

This is for the Henchman and anyone else who reads this. I believe that the Henchman and the commish are not only the same person but the commish may have multiple teams in this very league. Apparently the commish has kicked me out of that league as of this morning after futile attempts to try and go through Fleaflicker to have him removed from multiple violations of his own rules.....

Henchman (commish or whoever you are) - get the facts straight before you try and post something. First, READ what I posted in here and in the league - I have never been vulgar in what I wrote, Bubbatee on the other hand, has been, but he's the one being screwed and I'm defending him because he wasn't being treated fairly and didn't violate any rules AT ALL but the commish felt threatened because he was undefeated at the time and had his points for the week taken away unjustly by the league commish - then I had my points taken because I defended Bubbatee being screwed. I DID NOT at any time violates his rules or rule changes.. The rules set after the league started was that we could not use more than 3 roster moves per week, not including DL's. Team Chin Music (Bubbatee) was within the rules last week using 3 moves plus a DL and yet the commish took his weekly points away.

Second and for the last time, get it through your head. I didn't have 2 ID's in the league. I had an ID when I joined up for basketball leagues last year and then updated my information before baseball started. That is not having 2 ID's, but the commish in trying to cover his wrongdoings looked for anything to steer away from his actions and tried to point the finger at me.

And you think the commish got a bad rap? Read about him in this entire forum and HE got a bad rap? You are as clueless and stupid as the commish. If there's anyone that got a bad rap, it's groups of people:

1. Anyone who is in a league with (what I feel to be) the WORST commish in all of fantasy sports, and...

2. Fleaflicker for not defending their credibility against this guy.

My highest recommendation for anyone is never get in a league with this commish (Mike or Michael depending on the league) and hope that he fades away, but as long as Fleaflicker allows his wrongful actions, he'll be around....

Thanks,

Tom

CulverCityCosmo Thu 6/7/12 10:35 AM

TY Tom. Exactly why I have this thread going. Obviously, we sometimes never know the WHOLE truth, but when you see enough signs and multiple people report issues with the same Commish, the light bulb goes on. At least this area will give you cause to pause and make informed decisions. With so many leagues out there, why would you need all the drama. In all my years I have seen some unreal things done and I think it's obvious that some people, including this Commish, just feel the need to do anything they want to win...a power trip sort of. TY for your input.

BPTom Thu 6/7/12 11:04 AM

Thank you, Cosmo...I was hoping to stay in that league long enough to see that commish get his just desserts but that won't happen. I would love to get that guy in a league that he's not the commish and see what a horrible fantasy player he is for real. I mean, before any of this commish stuff happened he was 3-6 in his own league. That in itself speaks volumes....anyway, thanks for the avenue to be vocal...

Kellyridgeal Sun 6/10/12 12:29 AM

BP Tom. Record is not a tool to judge a team. Seems like your not happy, I am sorry. He, as well as myself suffered many DL problems. Stuck to our rosters, and made the most. One and the same, realize Flea Flicker passed over your complain't about Mish and myself being one. I will look over these forums, as needed, to make sure any such implications are dealt with. Kelly

CulverCityCosmo Sun 6/10/12 1:04 AM

No, it's not, but obvious cheating IS. He motivated me to start this "blog" due to his undeniable attempt to cheat. I have witnessed it first hand. You may not be able to prove if two people are the same, bit was clear he tried to cheat by stocking poor players on teams that weren't even owned yet while elite stars were still available in the pool. Teams that had these stars last year were dropped for lesser players in order to make his team better. And I saw this done in multiple leagues. I set this up so people can be warned beforehand about wasting a lot of time and energy going into bad situations w/o their knowledge.

BPTom Mon 6/11/12 8:38 AM

Kelly - you are as clueless and ignorant as the commish. I'm not happy with the gutless commish that's in that league and should be banished.

Anyway, his record most certainly judges his abilities - he's the one who was hawking about how important is to draft a good team and not rely on the waiver wire....and he was 3-6, the defense rests.

Second, I never sent anything to Fleaflicker about you the commish and you being one person. The only things I sent to Fleaflicker was complaints about the commish's chaeting methods of "running" a league and clearing the fact that I was accused of having 2 ID's and that Bubbatee and myself were the same person and Fleaflicker cleared me of that false accusation made by your commish.

And finally, Kelly, don't bother looking over the forums and make"any such implications are dealt with"...as co-commish in the league, you should have stepped to the plate and didn't, so you're just as guilty....

TheHenchman Wed 6/13/12 6:57 AM

Lets face facts here ..you have an axe to grind and yet stuck around even after you got punch out 3x and the last time I asked him to take you out because I was sick of you consistant messages everyday and in some cases hourly . Get a job or find another hobby .

TheHenchman Tue 6/12/12 5:30 PM

Well ...you never said anything about your actions on a daily postings ? repeately you said things to a guy that was open to fixing it but you after numerous times just gave your mouth . If fact he emailed me about fixing it but then recieved 2 more messages from you about him on a personal level . things happen you can say what you want but I will say this I know of him very little and will help in leagues when I can for him . We can go on and on about this topic but in all actual events you were wrong for your actions and if you wish to know it was me that said boot him out now please !

CulverCityCosmo Tue 6/12/12 6:43 PM

TY for your input Henchman. Ok, if you please all, I think we have heard enough about this subject and are getting away from the reason for this posting. TY All.

TheHenchman Wed 6/13/12 6:50 AM

I agree with you culver . I would like to add seems that most here have taken this forum to bashing others rather then come to solutions to a rather small problem . Further note that some who like to complain for the most part ?. I will say this on my behaf that I've been in some leagues with him and I see no problem and think he gets a bad rap from some who like to munipulate the rules and have seem it on the postings daily . Why not ask him rather then bash all the time ....its the best way to go ..I think ?.

BPTom Wed 6/13/12 7:52 AM

Culver - apologize for the way the discussions went, I just fight for what I believe is right and when I get **** thrown at me, I throw it right back.

Anyway, it has been repeatedly reported and documented that this commish has done his leagues wrong and I highly recommend anyone who reads this not waste your time or efforts in joining any league that he is part of.

BPTom Wed 6/13/12 7:41 AM

Last thing - I didn't do anything wrong. I was defending a guy who had his points taken away and then my points were taken away because I spoke up....If you like that kind of league, go for it and I hope you enjoy what you're doing....but if you ever see me in another league and you think about joining, keep walking....