CulverCityCosmo Tue 2/28/12 7:48 PM

I am starting this thread patterned after one I saw in another format that really helped honest Commishes and players find each other and avoid those who bend and or break the rules, cheat, partake in dishonest doings and generally run leagues you will want to avoid.

Today's first recipient of the Cosmo Award of Dishonor goes to:

Legends of the Game(Michael)- Had him and his friends keep all Elite players while picking lesser players for the teams wihout owners yet before then dropping all the non keepers back to the pool so they may have the best selection to choose from. Players like J Weaver, Pence, Shields, Upton and cargo were left off keepers while oneteam kept Trumbo, Martin and Moreland. All for the sake of having to win to look good. Sad. GLA

Sharma19 Fri 3/16/12 8:04 PM

I'm in a league with Michael and he took Carl Crawford off someone's roster and put it to his... btw i think The Comso Award of Dishonor should also go to J-J

derosafan1 Fri 3/16/12 9:54 PM

and RickG323

CulverCityCosmo Sat 3/17/12 3:04 AM

Well, Rick did join a money league and promised to pay many times, but never did leaving the Commish holding the bag and then went to Las Vegas for vacation when supposedly broke. I think that qualifies.

CulverCityCosmo Sat 3/17/12 3:04 AM

Thanks for the confirmation.