Jake_Kach Wed 10/3/12 1:58 PM

Somehow the waiver setting in my league was changed to not reset on Wednesday. I'm the only commissioner and did not change it. I did have to make a change to the waiver order, but that is on a different screen from the setting.

FleaMod Admin Wed 10/3/12 3:32 PM

1) What league are you referring to?

2) What are you claiming changed?

3) Are you saying the system did it automatically somehow?

We'll take a look but have no acknowledgement of this from the other leagues on the site. Thanks.

Jake_Kach Wed 10/3/12 6:46 PM

1.) KFFLWNY

2.) Check next to Reset Waivers on Wednesday is gone

3.) Yes.

I mentioned the changing of the waiver order, because it could be possible it had some unintended effect, like taking away the reset setting. But I know I didn't do it myself. Even if i went to that page, I would not have clicked on it, and Saved, all by accident.

I don't know if you keep track of waiver claims, and could execute them as they should have been... I also don't know what happens if I click it and saved the Reset setting now. I guess it would not change anything until next week at this point.

FleaMod Admin Wed 10/3/12 7:26 PM

Thanks for the detailed report. Confirmed that I see an issue.

We do keep track of waivers and should be able to automatically revert this for you.

Thanks. Will keep you updated.

FleaMod Admin Wed 10/3/12 8:28 PM

All should be fine now, let us know. The following changed (rare isolation trigger in that league)

Order should have been and we reflected it for you:

Chris - [No change]

Shannon - Claim B. Hartline remove R. Cobb

Bicycle - [No change]

Williamsville - [No change]

Lunar - Claim A. Roberts remove D. Moore

Hot Fuzz - [No change]

Real - Give R. Meachem back drop A. Roberts

Schiller - [No change]

Fillins - Give B. Wells back drop B. Hartline

Wannabees - [No change]

Blount - [No change]