feartheturtle Tue 11/27/12 1:39 PM

I have posted about this before, but it seems to be a recurring theme. I would like for it to take a majority of teams voting against a trade to have it be vetoed. Right now it is 5/10 in my 12-team league. As the commish I would at least like there to be an option on this. I'm not saying give us the power to set the veto at 3 or 9, I just want to be able to choose between 5, 6, or 7 in a 12-team league.

It has gotten bad enough that we basically have had to go to manually doing it through email instead of using your veto system. I implore you to at least give us the option if we should choose to use it. I am only posting this again since it continues to be a problem.

FleaMod Admin Tue 11/27/12 1:49 PM

We don't have this implemented now and there is no imminent timetable for it.

We understand it's a concern for some users, and we hear you; it's on our to-do agenda to eventually get tweaked, but can't promise when -- we're working on other projects and enhancements that will make the site much greater and better. After the other things get worked on first, we will then eventually get to addressing issues like these under Suggestions -- fleaflicker.com.

Please use the Suggestions forum, we addressed this a few times last week and look forward to helping you in the future.

fortyniners01 Tue 11/27/12 11:42 PM

Do you guys have anybody who know about coding or what? Something like this is ridiculously easily and fast. I've noticed this a lot that when issues are brought up that are simple and fast to do you guys act like its time consuming and have to recode the entire site

Jo-MAma Thu 11/29/12 7:19 AM

100% correct. The standard answer from FF Admin is ALWAYS: it's on our to do list.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.

A few weeks ago, I made the EASIEST request ever....that they add a simple free form text box in the League Rules section, so that the Commish can note any unique rules for their league. That's it. Just create a 500 character free form text box..This would require no coding calculations whatsoever. Just create a box that the Commish can enter free form text into. Simple. And a number of other people commented back that YES we need the same thing. The std answer from FF Admin was that yes it's a great idea, and will someday look into it; its on our to-do list. This fix would take a coder less than 2 minutes to implement.

Sick and tired of FF Admin push back and will most likely be jumping to a new site next year after being here the past six seasons.

FleaMod Admin Thu 11/29/12 8:14 AM

Sorry you feel that way. We do put all of these on our to-do list and in our agenda. They are all being actively worked on. We have a ton of enhancements that are on our plate and would like to see them all implemented soon. Right now, we're still working very hard on mobile enhancements -- the other enhancements will have to wait for now, but we do realize they are important.

We don't say that to just shun your ideas away. We listen to them all, take them very seriously, and as diehards like you, want them implemented as well. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions and hope you understand we listen to them all and that you are all very valued members of the community. Coding is not easy. It takes a lot of time, especially when the last thing you want is to put a half-baked product out. We do our best to ensure everything is fast, reliable, easy to use and as bug-free as possible.

We hope you stay here, but understand if you need to leave to go to another site for any reasons.

Again, we're here to listen, help, implement, and then help some more. But unfortunately these changes can't take overnight. You'd be bombarded with a site that is just too buggy.

Thanks for Fleaflicker and we appreciate your thoughts.