maximusrex Tue 8/13/13 12:35 PM

Does this work for the 2013 season?!?

maximusrex Tue 8/13/13 12:41 PM

Does the Live draft still only work under Java? I was under the impression that this function would be available to iPad's and other tablets by this year.

Volt Tue 8/13/13 7:03 PM

Still Java based. Still no iPad support.

Had a great auction draft last night on my iPad, but it was on another site. Currently neither auction format nor iPad drafts are supported here. This lack of real progress is sending people elsewhere.

mchevy Tue 8/13/13 7:46 PM

This is disappointing news.

FleaMod Admin Tue 8/13/13 9:05 PM

It's tops on our agenda and we are working hard to get this implemented soon. We hear you guys and as fantasy diehards ourselves, we can't wait to have this, as we understand the convenience and importance.

Unfortunately it won't be ready by September 5, but we are looking forward to mobile drafting & auction drafting -- and removing the Java requirement finally for draft rooms soon.

Thanks for your patience!

RLev22 Tue 8/27/13 9:40 PM

Seriously

3737 Thu 8/29/13 3:32 AM

will it be ready by 2014? I already had my leagues drafts this year one of them it was an issue and the other it wasn't luckily

WHITEG Mon 8/31/15 9:31 AM

MOCK DRAFT WORKED ON APPLE DEVICES! Fleaflicker needs to confirm... I went into mock draft on both IPAD and IPhone last night. I will have my laptop on standby as a precaution.