Brasil Fri 11/9/12 8:07 PM

I would like to pick this guy up because Owen Daniels is a gametime decision,,,,,but in our league he is listed as a RB -------a little help,,,because he is listed on the official Houston Texan depth chart as the 2nd string TE with Garrett Graham 3rd on the depth chart

Brasil Fri 11/9/12 11:40 PM

Thanks for the reply but a little help here,,,would it be easier if I just contacted my league commish and possibly he could change Caseys status to a TE ? He is listed as a TE on the Texan depth chart-----or --->I scrolled back 3 months and did not see the thread ,,,,,,can you tell me the thread title ? or who posted it ? or was it 2 ,3 or 4 months ago ? Thanks for any help

FleaMod Admin Fri 11/9/12 11:46 PM

We won't make position changes so late in the season (even if warranted unless the most extreme circumstances), especially when Casey plays so much H-Back and lines up too much at FB and TE; similar to David Paulsen, Charles Clay -- please see the link and the mod's response below, it explains it...and sorry but the commish can't control position eligibility, hope I was of aid.