TampaJackie Fri 1/4/13 9:33 PM

How can anyone prove collusion.I am in multple leagues and these two owners join and one trades his good players to the other.One accepts fleaflicker mail and one does not.

rangerdave Sat 1/5/13 9:04 AM

It is extremely difficult to prove collusion. Unfortunately, with a free site like this, you do run into it quite often. Flea does not get involved with the problems of individual leagues. The best thing is to join private leagues where you know some of the other owners.

It is easy to look up an owner's history on Flea. If they are in a number of leagues with inactive owners, or in leagues where there are a number of empty spots, avoid them.

Also, do not hesitate to e-mail other Flea users to ask about other users. There are plenty of users here who love Flea and will help to make your Flea experience more enjoyable.

TampaJackie Sat 1/5/13 9:44 AM

Thanks Rangerdave, You made some very good suggestions.

scotto1959 Mon 1/7/13 10:38 AM

I usually have some owners drop from leagues due to whatever. If your interested in joining some older flea leagues, let me know.

TheBov Mon 1/7/13 12:15 PM

Scott, she can take my place in league US Dynasty FFL3 if you like. I messaged you yesterday to say I cant play in your league this coming season due to work which I found out this last week. Let me know.

scotto1959 Mon 1/7/13 1:59 PM

not a problem stephen, was thinking of this league. Thanks for the heads up!!!

TampaJackie Mon 1/7/13 2:00 PM

send me an invite for next season.I love dynasty leagues.

TampaJackie Mon 1/7/13 2:08 PM

Bov,by the way that is a great team with lots of potential.

scotto1959 Mon 1/7/13 2:48 PM

season don't open for 2 months, ut concider yourself in. If you want to make trades, just let me or stephen know.

TampaJackie Mon 1/7/13 2:49 PM

thanks