JBeau Tue 12/4/12 7:58 AM

I have a 5 way tie at 6 - 7 and 2 of these guys need to make the playoffs. I don't see any explanation on the right hand side, how the tie breakers were applied. I have 2 other leagues on fleaflicker, and both of them have explanations. Anyone else have this problem?

FleaMod Admin Tue 12/4/12 8:11 AM

You made a change to the playoff seeds and or playoff schedule. When you do this, the tiebreaker scenarios that we create for you go away because the original logic is changed.

In the future, please link us to the league if you are in more than one. I see the league you're referring to and you made a change to the playoff schedule after we generated the bracket for you -- in this case, like stated above, it will just show [none].

Let us know if you need an explanation on any of the ties.

JBeau Tue 12/4/12 8:17 AM

I didn't make any change to the seeds or the schedule. I woke up and viewed the playoffs. I don't know what change you are referring to. I need an explanation of the 5 way tie of the 6 - 7 teams.

fleaflicker.com

JBeau Tue 12/4/12 8:19 AM

What I did, was I clicked the Playoff settings link at the top, but didn't make any changes. Is that what you are referring too?

FleaMod Admin Tue 12/4/12 8:26 AM

Correct. Once you hit Commish Options>Edit Playoff Seeding (which you did) even if you make no changes, it will switch to [None].

JBeau Tue 12/4/12 8:34 AM

OK, thanks. Will you be able to provide an explanation of the ties? We had a 3 way tie at 8 - 5 for bye week rights. and a 5 way tie at 6 - 7 for the final two playoff spots. Thanks so much.

fleaflicker.com

FleaMod Admin Tue 12/4/12 8:57 AM

Please confirm no change was made to any of the seeds.

FleaMod Admin Tue 12/4/12 8:57 AM

Please confirm that you did not change any of the seeds.

JBeau Tue 12/4/12 9:09 AM

No, I made no changes whatsoever. I clicked the playoff settings link, reviewed the settings and clicked ok. I didn't go to Commish Options>Edit Playoff seeding.