atayl11 Tue 9/17/13 12:06 PM

one of the reasons i migrated my league to fleaflicker was because i saw you were trying to include tackles for loss as a stat, it still is not and i was just curious as to the progress on getting it added

Ches Sat 10/5/13 2:46 PM

I like this idea. A few others I would like to see are:

Pts for defenders who deflect passes

Pts against offensive player who cause safety

Pts for passing/receiving/rushing first down

Ches Sat 10/5/13 2:52 PM

Disregard my comment about deflected passes. Just found it!

atayl11 Sat 10/5/13 6:23 PM

ya, as far as IDP goes what i would really like more than anything else is different points for each position, if i increase tackle and sack points to make DTs more valuable it just makes LBs 10x better

Ches Sat 10/5/13 7:13 PM

I hear you on that. One thing that might help you out is to include passes defended, as a good DT will often knock a pass down.

Ches Sat 10/5/13 7:21 PM

But the reason why I want the pts for first downs is because I am in the process of creating what I believe will be the league that most closely resembles the NFL. So rather than having it be PPR, I want it to be PPFD (point per first down), as a more effective and more ideal scoring system.

rangerdave Sun 10/6/13 11:18 AM

Alex,

You can have different scoring by position. See the following for an example: fleaflicker.com

FleaMod Admin Wed 10/23/13 4:46 PM

We are trying to get some of those stats added for next year, absolutely. We have been in talks with our stats provider about it.

Ches Wed 10/23/13 4:49 PM

Thank you for responding! And I look for want to see the new options!