roto597 Tue 2/26/13 9:26 PM

Is there a way to install a timer (1-12 hours) for slow email drafts. If the owner does not make a selection within the allotted time the owner is either skipped or a selection is made automatically based on the fleaflicker player rankings.

scotto1959 Wed 2/27/13 10:38 AM

you have to commish execute this one

roto597 Wed 2/27/13 10:28 PM

Yes that's what I'm doing now but it would be much easier, fair, consistent if the site took care of it rather than the commish policing it.

FleaMod Admin Wed 2/27/13 10:52 PM

We don't have one right now, but would like to soon. We realize it's important for those using the e-mail draft.

Pee-Dee Fri 3/20/15 9:52 AM

I agree. I asked for this two years ago. They said then that they were working on this. Still nothing. Even having the option for the commish to execute an "AUTO" pick without making the commish chose what player is picked , is something that is needed. The commish having to make the pick causes an always poorly judged animosity due to conflicts of interests.

Need execute Auto Pick options.... This logic should/could also be applied to the Auto pick after the above mentions expired customer clock.

This feat is not hard to add. This is already in the live draft.

FleaMod Admin Mon 3/23/15 10:39 AM

It's a bit hard as we have been trying some things here. Still ongoing in development like noted above because of its importance. We appreciate your patience and loyalty and do hope to have this down the line.

Pee-Dee Fri 4/3/15 4:21 AM

Even if there is no timer, the ability to execute auto pick ( using target team's rankings and rules of strict rankings or ranked position of need) would take a lot of drama out of email/slow draft. There is a conflict of interest if any team competing in the league, is forced to draft for another team.

Pee-Dee Fri 4/3/15 4:26 AM

If using TS-SQL and/or .NET...I would consider to do it for you in exchange for free premium features.

Pee-Dee Wed 6/24/15 2:30 PM

Well... it would be nice to have.