FFCSR_Doug Fri 7/11/08 5:36 PM

We are excited to announce that all AOL members (season 2004 – 2007) have been migrated to Fleaflicker. Now that you are a Fleaflicker player what are some of the features you can expect.  

* A streamlined site dedicated to free and easy set up  
* Easy to sort player rankings  
* Free live scoring  
* Free use of the draft room  
* Extremely customizable scoring, rosters and league rules  
* An accessible support staff  

If you don't see your leagues on the homepage, it probably means you're not using the same AOL account or E-mail address on Fleaflicker as you did on AOL last season.  

Please make sure you use the same account (e.g., if you used the AOL screen name JohnDoe11 last year on AOL, you must use that same id on Fleaflicker).  

The migration of AOL legacy players was a large technical undertaking and if you spot any issues don’t hesitate to report them.  

You are also encouraged to post suggestions on improving the site and feel free to contact us if you have any questions. fleaflicker.com  

Thank you.

duboisfootball Mon 12/1/08 9:41 PM

doug im the guy that you helped from the houston jokerz league after going back and fixing cheats i got kicked out i did not take any wins that i did not earn some how the old commish got others to boot me i dont need to be commish but i would like to finish in league

FFCSR_Doug Tue 12/2/08 11:53 AM

Dubois, send an email so we can go over some of the details.