TheSwinedog Tue 8/27/13 6:53 PM

This limit messed us up big time!!!! We had one computer hooked up to a projector and I was commish drafting every player, so the pause was needed becuase it would auto-draft the players not logged in (even though they were in the same room as me). So I would pause, commish draft, pause, commish draft, pause, commish draft and so on..until the limit was reached. Then it just autodrafted everyones team from round 10 onward, leaving me unable to stop it!! I had to the manually make everyone's pick from round 10 and prior keepers and will re-draft tonight for the rest of the rounds, what a PITA! This will be my league's first and last season on fleaflicker, the owners are pissed!!

ChezDigital Fri 8/30/13 12:50 AM

I agree entirely, but you should have read up and been aware of this prior to your draft. However, I don't see at all how this is justified in FF's mobile sites early stages. You are actually minimizing server connections, so you would be saving money. Unless you're that hard up for ad hits where you actually need to force page views in this manner to get the ad money. Your site has so much potential, where if you had a $25 league package that allowed these features, you would get more bites than I think you know. If this isn't addressed by February, I'm moving my league again.