PhillipStrahl Mon 6/10/13 11:54 PM

why does the live scoring constantly jump from the most recent score to three hours before

boys823 Tue 6/11/13 7:54 PM

its happening to me too!!

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/11/13 8:03 PM

Thanks for the report. 1) What game is it occuring in? 2) What device are you using; browser too please

FleaMod Admin Tue 6/11/13 8:18 PM

I believe I see what is happening. Please confirm this is what you are seeing. The scores in the middle of the inning show the teams with 0 hits and 0 errors. Once the top or bottom half of the inning completes, the hits and errors then show.

When outs show 3 on the scoreboard, the complete hits and errors are there for the box score. When the middle of the inning is going on, I am seeing the incorrect 0 output for hits and errors.

Can you please confirm this is what you see, too? Or are you seeing different behavior? i see the scores are remaining the same in terms of runs though.

PhillipStrahl Tue 6/11/13 11:48 PM

the scorinig on the the live scoring page is jumping around it shows the scoring up to date then the live scoring will jump back to a couple hrs ealier

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/12/13 1:24 AM

Can you please be a bit more specific as to what live scoring page is it happening on? Is it happening on your league scoreboard page here -- fleaflicker.com -- or your matchup page here: fleaflicker.com

What exactly do you see? Are scores going back to 0? Where are the regressing to?

2) What browser and device are you using?

3) When do you notice the changes jump? Is it at the end of the inning?

Any of the above is very helpful. Thanks.

PhillipStrahl Wed 6/12/13 2:06 AM

on laptop in h2h live scoring page yes it will be up to date then the scores regress (jumping around) back to earlier scores. usually happens after bout 20-30 sec on the h2h live scoring page

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/12/13 2:11 AM

1. Can you please let me know the browser and version you're using?

2. The "h2h live scoring page" you are referring to is I am assuming your matchup page for the week vs. another team?

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/12/13 4:57 PM

This issue was fixed today. Thank you for the reports. If you see anything else, please let us know -- it should have only been affecting IE 10 browsers.