Mudd Thu 1/17/13 2:22 PM

I play up the the max in football leagues. There are 4 or 5 leagues I'd like to drop out of because of inactivity of others owners and commishs, and depletion of the leagues. (2 or 3 have very few owners. no competition). There is only one league that I'd like to drop out of for a reason not mentioned above. The commish has changed rules throughout this past season. It's a team I took over, and would not have done so under his new rules.

Anyways, my question: Will I be flagged for dropping out of those 4-5 or 6 leagues as soon as the new season starts, before the drafts? I only want to do so in order to join or create some new active and competitive leagues.

None of my teams are horrible. The commishes could easily replace them. But like I said: My main reason for wanting out of them to begin with is because commishs have made no attempts in making these league active and replacing owners that have already bailed out. I can provide names of the leagues if you'd like to take a look as to what I'm referring to. LMK, and thanks.

FleaMod Admin Thu 1/17/13 2:50 PM

No, if you drop that early you definitely won't be flagged. You don't have to worry.

Mudd Thu 1/17/13 3:19 PM

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I've been playing fantasy for almost 2 decades now, on various sites. I've been solely on Fleaflicker now sinse 96'. Best site out there! Keep up the great service.