Nokuley21 Mon 12/4/17 6:58 PM

I would like to see this available in all sports - football, basketball, and baseball. Seems like a very simple option to set up and give commissioners the power to choose. Will this be ready by fantasy baseball season?

FleaflickerT Admin Tue 12/5/17 3:22 PM

Hello! This is definitely on our radar. I'm not sure if it will be ready in time for baseball, but if you want to touch base with us in the early spring, we should be able to let you know. Thanks for reaching out to ask!

csudixon24 Tue 1/16/18 8:01 PM

I have also asked for this feature for our baseball league for 5+ years running now, as I've had to manually cut the season short one week and add scores in Excel (because of score locking, we have incorrect Champions in our league history because of this). If I'm not mistaken, this option is available on most other fantasy platforms when generating the schedule for the season. It's actually because of this that my league members keep encouraging a move to another, four-letter competitor...which I really would like not to do!).

When this is implemented, I suggest having the options to choose "ALL PLAYOFF MATCHUPS" or "CHAMPIONSHIP ONLY" at the very least.

Would really, really like to see this implemented in time for the 2018 baseball season!!!

Nokuley21 Fri 2/9/18 8:24 PM

I agree with csudixon24. With another year lacking this feature, our league may also leave this site to go to the four-letter competitor.