Davy_CrockettTX Tue 3/8/16 10:51 PM

So what are going to be the new features for the upcoming football season?

JayGoff17 Tue 5/24/16 10:28 AM

Show the history of draft picks for keeper/dynasty leagues, even if the commish has to manually enter who was drafted with that draft pick, then when looking back at old trades which involved draft picks you could see in brackets which player was selected with that pick?

Prash11 Mon 5/16/16 11:07 PM

The two biggest needs are polls and a finance page... what about pictures on the MB? I am actually really surprised Fle does not have polls yet.. I think we have been using this site for 8 years and I ask for that every year

FleaflickerT Admin Wed 3/9/16 2:34 PM

Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out to ask. We are actually in the process right now of planning out our feature updates for the NFL season. We will be launching a new blog in the next month or two where we will be posting those sorts of updates on an ongoing basis to keep members more informed. This is a good time for me to ask what features you are hoping to see added to Fleaflicker. Please let us know!

Akley Wed 3/9/16 7:38 PM

ACCEPT button for owners that works the same way as the reject button on trades PLEASE!!! This will allow for faster processing of trades during an email draft without bypassing all team owners. Pretty PLEASE!!

samuelj13 Thu 3/10/16 10:45 AM

Being able to trade during the draft would be cool.

P.S. This is by far the best fantasy football site.

rangerdave Thu 3/10/16 12:17 PM

Ability to cap the number of rounds in a draft is big for keeper / dynasty leagues. Also, break down IDP into DE, DT, LB, CB, and S.

DavidBiggs Thu 3/10/16 2:50 PM

Thanks T, that information would be useful. We'd like to see expanded functionality for leagues using the IR as a taxi/practice squad, and broken out statistics somewhere for the amount of passing yards that running backs get and the amount of rushing yards that receivers/tight ends get either on a weekly basis or just total cumulative.

Davy_CrockettTX Thu 3/10/16 9:44 PM

I think a league chat where teams can talk would be a welcomed addition.

loubonz Fri 3/11/16 10:21 AM

Keep in mind some of mine or geared for baseball, which is still untapped and IMO the best fantasy sport.

1 - League Chat,

2 - Custom League "Constitution" page or commish heading page or simply commish ability to pin particular messages to the board that always stay highlighted or on top or off to the side for reference.

3 - Give Commish powers to lock players in the waiver system. This would work hand in hand with your version of the taxi squad answer that you give everyone. Newly Created prospects could be locked by commish, like a Brady Aiken, ETA 2018. Then the league can do their own version of drafting in season for prospects and adding them to their "Open rules" IR (healthy).

3.5 - another feature that would be less condemning could be a version of the star(gold) button for your watched page. But make it for the commish to be able to star (idk..blue) for another league page for "league watched". Leagues could use it for whatever they want. In this case i would use it for "do not pick up" prospects.

4 - For baseball you could make a SABR template type for scoring WAR. I use one now in one of your leagues. Its not fully the way i want it because of some of the numerical value locks or restrictions you have. But its close.

5 - Ability to trade and wheel and deal within a draft with the whole arsenal of draft picks and players at your disposal.

6 - Create a revolutionary type method for weekly match-ups in baseball. Since Fantasy baseball is distinct fully different than football in the since that you have the luxury of playing a game everyday. Then take advantage of that and allow a league to truly have daily match-ups. or 3 day series of games, have more games, which equals more parody and higher wins/loss records. It would be a way to set it apart and take advantage of its finer points. (fantasy baseball that is).

7 - Give Commish powers to change the logo of a team

8 - Pick me up and put me on your creative development team :)

Thanks, Lou

rangerdave Fri 3/11/16 5:23 PM

The biggest complaint I hear from people using MFL over Flea is that Flea does not allow for customization of league pages.

[Deleted User] Sat 3/19/16 2:40 PM

My top feature requests are:

1. Greater commish control over the draft environment (capping the number of rounds, set the number of picks individual teams get, etc.).

2. Allow teams to include FAAB $ as part of a trade. We handle this unofficially now.

3. Allow for taxi/practice squads.

4. Greater page customization (homepage and team pages).

5. Include a tool that allows the commish to initiate an on-site poll (we vote on a lot of rule changes every off-season and this would help to streamline the process a ton).

6. Some sort of league-wide chat, accessible on most pages. A Twitter-style chat timeline would be cool.

Wboz Tue 4/26/16 9:24 PM

We would love to see the ability to trade draft picks and players during a live draft, this is where the most deals take place as people are looking to move up a couple picks to snag their favorite rookie in dynasty rookie drafts.

Also, the ability to set the number of rounds for a rookie draft is much needed. We hold the biggest roster flea flicker allows (40 man and a 20 IR "taxi squad") in our IDP Dynasty league and it sucks having to cut 8 players to make room for our 8 round rookie draft. Some of those 8 players we cut could be well worth keeping on our roster.

idiameandada Tue 6/7/16 5:27 PM

Ability to exclude Suspended players from IR.

To be able to have a page where we can post league rules that are not covered by the internal rules.

Option for the draft order to be set based on the previous year's results.

nick_ernst28 Sun 7/31/16 7:47 PM

Taxi/practice squad and the ability to design your leagues homepage would both be great but let's be real.. That second one is asking for a lot from a free site

[Deleted User] Mon 8/1/16 12:49 AM

Hi T,I have only been here at Fleaflicker for two seasons including this one.My issue is with an email draft.It is a real fun way to do a draft,real simular to a draft by the NFL.However a way to manage how long the draft actually takes with people being in the middle of life and not at the draft.There has to be a way to set a time limit for each pick that when it goes by a pick is automaticly made from the teams(or if they did not set a ranking list,then the official league list would be used.This would greatly speed up the process .Each team could be required to make that player rank list in order for the email draft to begin.If it is not then then it would hold up everything and be on their shoulders.

or something like that.....

bud