idiameandada Mon 10/26/15 4:15 PM

Illegal Rosters - Unless I am missing something, I do not see any rules on how to deal with Illegal Rosters. I would like to suggest that an option be added that a team with an illegal roster be automatically disqualified in the games where the roster is illegal.

Injured Reserve - I have noted that some players that are on the verge of coming back seem to oscillate between eligible and ineligible status. For example, one day, your roster is illegal because the player is listed as doubtful, and then the next (sometimes the day of the game), your roster suddenly becomes legal because the status of the player was changed again. Either that or you dropped a player to make your roster legal that you may have wanted to keep, but then the player becomes elligable for IR again because he is marked as out. I would suggest an option to allow for a grace period before they must be activated from IR, which starts when the player goes from an IR eligible status to an ineligible status.

Run_CMC Tue 11/10/15 3:55 PM

Idia, put this on the "Help And Support" forum. It's monitored a lot more closely, and you're more likely to receive a response from FF.