fleafounder Admin Tue 9/1/09 5:36 PM

If you've had a keeper league here for at least one season, you can now view past drafts round-by-round.

This is much more convenient than paging through the transaction log.

For example, here is my keeper league's 2005 draft.

Andrewski557 Wed 9/23/09 10:25 PM

you guys need to put past drafts for non keeper leauges

Brandon Sun 9/6/09 2:34 PM

Nice feature, but all of my past drafts are messed up from round two on. In the Triple L league that is.

HEZON Sun 9/6/09 4:23 AM

When importing the rosters, I wasnt able to input the draft results, just the rosters! Being able to input the offline draft results and view it in the future would be very useful! Would this be possible?

BrainBucket Fri 9/4/09 3:14 PM

not a big deal, but when saving keepers it 'imports' all players for all teams - so anyone drafted in years past has a record as imported preseason 09 instead of drafted 3rd round 2008. Anyway this can be retrofixed?

(Obviously players that were dropped and then picked as free agents should reflect that)

like a said not a big deal but . . .

BrainBucket Fri 9/4/09 10:25 AM

nice!!

PigskinPlague Thu 9/3/09 8:39 AM

Nice addition. I support the call for the improvements mentioned previously. I'm glad the incremental improvements keep coming.

tcostant Wed 9/2/09 11:17 AM

This is not working if you skipped picks due to keepers.

fleaflicker.com

You can see here that it looks like some teams picked twice within the round; when the preferred format would be all 10 teams and either show a player or "no pick" for each round. It is pleasing to the eyes the way it is.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 3:22 PM

Yeah I noticed that too. I'll fix that soon. Drafts with trades don't display correctly.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 7:26 PM

It should be fixed now.

tcostant Thu 9/3/09 3:00 PM

Not fixed - looks the same. 

fleaflicker.com

Hiccup Tue 9/1/09 9:54 PM

Thanks, very nice. Would it be much trouble to sort by team as well as rounds?

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 1:33 AM

No it can be added easily, will do.

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 7:26 PM

This is now live, you can sort by team.

Hiccup Wed 9/2/09 11:07 PM

Do you mean using transaction log? Otherwise am I missing something on <Draft> tab?

fleafounder Admin Wed 9/2/09 11:37 PM

draft subtab from the front office tab, like this.

Hiccup Wed 9/2/09 11:54 PM

All I see is still picks by round. Looking for grouping of picks for each team. Instead of scrolling down page round by round would be team by team.