TimMartens Fri 3/11/22 11:38 AM

Is there a way to adjust a time that waivers are run in a league? Our issue is that waivers run very early on Sunday mornings. We would like them to run much closer to kickoff at 1 PM EST. The reason for this is when you wake up on Sunday to find out that someone that was questionable is actually out, you are unable to pickup any players to replace them in your lineup. You can only replace with bench players...who may also be hurt or on bye.

Is there anyway to adjust when the waivers are processed?

[Deleted User] Tue 8/23/22 3:07 PM

@TimMartens - You have a guillotine league. Is it run like this?

5-round rookie draft - ended before all teams had drafted. Some of the rookies have been designated as keepers. The others have been dropped.

No other players on rosters.

What is going on and what is next?

Link to league >>>>> fleaflicker.com

Plh11372 Tue 3/15/22 1:41 PM

My league is set so that morning after waivers, the players are first come first serve until game start.

TimMartens Wed 3/23/22 11:12 AM

Oh interesting...can you set that for just Sunday? I.E. they are all on waivers Monday through Saturday, but after waivers run on Sunday they are first-come, first-serve?

Plh11372 Sat 8/13/22 10:06 AM

We do our waivers Thursday morning. After that first come first serve till after game Monday night. Then reset for the next week.

Plh11372 Sat 8/13/22 10:06 AM

We do our waivers Thursday morning. After that first come first serve till after game Monday night. Then reset for the next week. I believe you can set for just sunday.

noitankcapflow Sun 8/21/22 3:16 PM

My league don't do waivers first come first serve after every redraft