mvttyice Tue 11/15/22 2:32 PM

What's up guys? Looking for a replacement owner to fill in on a Dynasty Basketball League currently in Year 1.

The league is composed as follows

- 16 Teams

- H2H Points

- NCAA Theme (In Name/Logo, this is expanded upon in the commish notes)

- Large "March Madness"-esque playoffs (12 teams in, 4 do not make it. Top 4 teams receive round 1 bye, no re-seeding)

GroupMe is required, as the rest of the league is already on GroupMe and in one chat. This is mainly used for general league information, nba discussion, banter, etc.

If interested, please join here fleaflicker.com

Please leave the email/phone number for your GroupMe account in league message board and I'll have you added right away!

Thanks guys.

DrStu Tue 11/15/22 5:03 PM

I would like to take the vacant team. cfdocstu34@gmail.com. I already have GroupMe so will not be an issue. I can email you my #. I am a very active owner and Commish many leagues in all sports.

mvttyice Mon 11/21/22 11:04 AM

Would you still have interest in joining? We'd love to have you! I would've sent you an invite when you commented, but the spot was quickly taken. The owner who took the spot has already dropped from the league. The rest of the league is very active, and excited about knocking out this startup season

DrStu Mon 11/21/22 3:05 PM

Yes, I would still like to have the team. I have a team name ready, it is the team I use in other College themed leagues.

DrStu Mon 11/21/22 3:09 PM

I will have to pick a different team name but that is ok. I can find one.

CA_3 Mon 11/21/22 3:35 PM

Commish, I would be interested in joining this any of your leagues...

DEMOLITIONSNIPER012405@YAHOO.COM

DrStu Mon 11/21/22 7:22 PM

@CA_3....I just sent you an invite to a vacant team.

CA_3 Tue 11/22/22 4:46 AM

thank you