SalsaSymphony Mon 12/5/16 2:50 PM

Hey, my league is going to be tracking playoffs offline since FleaFlicker doesn't offer the format we want (we want 2 rounds of 2-week matchups, so Round 1 = combined score of Weeks 14+15, Round 2 = combined score of Weeks 16+17).

Currently our playoff format in FF is set to end after Week 15 (playoffs set to Week 14, Week 15).

Will my owners be able to edit their lineups come Week 16?

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 12/5/16 7:22 PM

Hello!

If you turn your playoff option off (League Settings > Edit Playoff Schedule), you can have owners set lineups through Week 17. If you want to keep the Fleaflicker playoffs option intact, I would recommend pushing your playoffs out to the last possible week so that you are able to have everyone keep setting lineups. The system will allow everyone to keep setting lineups even if they aren't in the playoffs, and you will be able to see the final box scores in the Top Scores section on the left of the Scores page (desktop view). Please email me back if you need additional assistance!

SalsaSymphony Mon 12/5/16 7:28 PM

I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow to do that.... just tried now and it reconfigured our current (regular season) matchups entirely. Yikes. Luckily, setting it back the way I had it reset the matchups the way they were (whew... dodged a bullet there... a popup warning that current matchups will be affected would be super)