bshumate Sat 6/3/17 10:41 AM

I am wanting to create a Devy league implementing college players in player pool. Has anyone done this and how did they implement? I thought just using someone "old" in the system (i.e. Terrell Davis) or something as a placeholder and then using a corresponding google doc to cross reference the old players with the actual devy player.

While I think this will work. I just didn't know if there was an easier way to do it. Like if I could add custom players etc. to my league and I'm just not seeing the option. I know I can do this on MFL but don't feel like paying $50-$60 if I can avoid it.

Any ideas/suggestions? Has anyone done a devy league on here and how did they implement?

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 6/12/17 6:52 PM

Hello! We are looking to add a taxi squad section in the near future that you can keep as a dedicated development section separate from the IR, however we haven't looked at the possibility of making college players available for this. I think you'd probably need to do it the way you've planned -- that's a pretty good workaround. Thanks for letting us know about this requested functionality!

mat41286 Sun 2/18/18 6:06 PM

Any update on either the taxi squad developments or whether or not the admins have considered devy?

[Deleted User] Wed 6/7/17 3:47 PM

I keep devy rosters on a google doc. I dont use retired players as place holders. it's just easier to have the Taxi/devy squad on their without having extra players on your rosters.