DanCasteel Fri 9/8/17 4:01 PM

I understand one owner has to be present to start the live draft (scheduling has been an issue of late). As using this site for the first time, I have a few questions (as I have lots of new owners not savy with Fantasy Football). Is the default for an autodraft to draft based on best available starter (smart decisions based on roster needs) or best available player regardless of roster needs (follows your rankings blindly)? Can the owner use default rankings? Can an owner set to a smart auto-draft before the draft starts? If not, can a commissioner change the setting for the absent owner?

FleaflickerT Admin Sun 9/10/17 12:24 AM

Hello and welcome to Fleaflicker! The default auto-draft is the system making smart decisions based on roster needs -- it automatically works off of the rankings. An owner can choose to customize the rankings themselves and then choose the second option that follows your rankings blindly, or they can ask the commish to use the Commish Draft feature and choose for them. If the commish notices an issue with the player drafted by the auto-draft system, they can pause the draft and back up using the "<" back button to Commish Draft for the owner and then un-pause and continue. The commish does not have the ability to change what sort of auto-draft option the owner picks.

Please feel free to reply to my email if you have additional questions we can help answer!

Robdoyle2 Tue 9/12/17 9:47 AM

I will be absent how do i set auto draft up?