TheFantasyMoose Sun 7/2/17 9:44 AM

Hello. I recently held an 8 team draft and in chatting with our leaguemates, we would like to go to a 30 man roster with 25 keepers instead of 24/20.

We have held our initial draft. Can I go into the league settings, change the roster requirements, then select "these are complete rosters but still hold a draft", have everyone set all players as keepers then begin email draft for 6 rounds? Thank you.

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 7/3/17 1:11 PM

Hello!

Yes, those are the exact steps you will want to follow. You can actually set all of the keepers for them at one time if you want if you follow the steps below:

1) Use "Edit Roster Requirements" to adjust your roster reqs (also be sure to tweak the maximum settings for each position if needed)

2) Use "Edit Keeper Rules" to increase the keeper count

3) Go to "Edit Rosters" and choose "These are keepers (for all teams)" in the bottom Keeper Options section and click Save

4) Go back to "Edit Rosters" and choose "These are complete rosters but still draft this season" and click Save

5) Set your new draft up; as long as every team has 24 keepers set exactly, each team will get 6 draft picks

Please respond to my email if you have any questions!