To past AOL members (seasons 2004-2007):
Thanks for your patience regarding the transition from AOL fantasy football to Fleaflicker.
We are working around the clock to have your fantasy football league up and running. The transition should be complete by this Friday, July 11. (We will update the transfer status and keep you posted if any unexpected issues arise.)
When the transfer is complete we'll make another announcement here on the forums and also send out E-mails to the affected leagues.
Below are some commonly asked questions regarding the transition. Feel free to submit more questions.
* When will the transfer be completed? - By this Friday, July 11
* How will the user know when the transfer has been completed? - Via Forum, and Email
* Will keeper league rosters transfer? - Yes
* Will past standings and box scores transfer? - Yes
* Will transactions and traded picks transfer - Yes
* Will league message board posts transfer? - Yes
* Will league rules and roster requirements transfer - Yes
* Will past records, honors and awards transfer? ? Past AOL players will have the same past records/honors as any other Fleaflicker user--we track career record and number of past championships won.
* Will teams be able to keep logos? - No. However, we know many users have suggested logos and it is something we are working on for the future.
* Will player salaries and auction leagues transfer? ? No. Fleaflicker does not currently support salary or auction leagues. We may add this feature in the future though.
Thanks for your patience and please contact us
if you have any other questions.
Fleaflicker Support Team