Drobs Mon 10/17/16 1:07 PM

I was super choked when I checked my roster at around 12PM on Oct 16 only to find that Cameron Artis-Payne was listed as "OUT", when only 2 hrs earlier I'd checked and not seen any notification by his name. Consequently, I ended up playing this week's game with only 1 RB because your system locks an RB designated "OUT" into the roster.

You should either get your system more up-to-date (other players are marked "Q" when questionable, so I'm not sure why this didn't happen with Artis-Payne?), or not lock an "OUT" player into a roster (which is ridiculous, as he couldn't even play, so why is he locked in?). I had another RB on my roster who plays tonight and could have salvaged some of those points if not for the way your site is set up.

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 10/17/16 3:12 PM

Hello,

Players in your league only locked at game-start. We receive and post game-time decisions 90 minutes from the coaching staff before each game. Artis-Payne was not out due to an injury, so this was a surprise game-time decision for all I believe. However, when the OUT designation was added, he still should not have appeared as locked to you unless it was at or just after the start of the game. We have not received any other reports of him being locked early but we will certainly be on the look-out for any other reports.

What you can do is to ask your commish to do an over-ride and adjust your line-up for you today via League Settings > Set Starting Lineups.

Hope this helps!

Drobs Mon 10/17/16 4:33 PM

Thanks for reply. I responded to your email but I'll just say here that it seems a bit crazy to penalize team owners for game-time scratches by locking those players in. I have an RB2 that plays tonight who I could sub in but the slot is locked on Artis-Payne. Unfortunately, I'm playing our commish and that RB2 slot will likely be the difference between a loss and a win, so it's created a pretty negative situation for us. Just something you may want to look at reviewing in your system.