dfins10 Wed 12/21/16 3:35 AM

I'm trying to add Ty Montgomery to my roster. I cut one RB to do so, but I also have to drop a WR to do so. That would put my below the required 16 players on my active roster. Your previous suggested workaround was to have the commissioner fix the roster requirements, but that no longer works at this point in the season. What's your new suggestion?

FleaflickerT Admin Wed 12/21/16 2:48 PM

Hello,

It looks like you were able to add him to your roster. If you move one of your players out of the IR who is no longer eligible, you should lose the "illegal" status. Can you email me back if that doesn't work?

dfins10 Thu 12/22/16 5:44 AM

I was able to add him to my roster, but only because I cut another RB and another WR. Right now I only have 15 players on my active roster (supposed to be 16). I can't add the injured player from IR to my active roster because it says that puts me above to max for RBs.

McBruce Sat 12/24/16 11:59 AM

Our league (13195) is having this problem as well: we have strict roster limits and custom rules, but the problem is that one player (Montgomery) counts as two players because of his multi-position status. It would be better to have FF programmed to treat him as one player with two possible positions, and let the owner picking him up choose the position slot to place him in.