Sonny_D Tue 10/25/16 8:51 PM

His dual eligibility is now making rosters illegal and thus not allowing the owner to make a waiver claim. No

matter what claim he puts in it's not allowing it saying his roster is illegal (due to the system recognizing 6 RB's when our limit is 5 and TY will be slotted as a WR.

Our waiver claims are processed tonight. Can we get this glitch fixed so waiver claims can be processed correctly?

TheSkwid68 Wed 10/26/16 12:55 AM

Dual eligibility is also screwing with my leagues' scoring system. We award different points for rushing attempts, catches and yardage based on position

FleaflickerT Admin Tue 10/25/16 11:04 PM

Hello,

Unfortunately, this is a known issue with any players with duality -- they will count against both position's roster maximum settings. You might try reaching out to your commissioner to see if they will consider raising the maximum settings for RBs and/or WRs given the situation.

Feel free to send this article with more information to your commish: fleaflicker.com

SHRQ Tue 10/25/16 11:36 PM

Sorry. We should not be fixing your lack of programming skills. Have the players chose whether it's a RB or WR as long as he is eligible for both. You're screwing up waivers on purpose. Guess it's about time to call it a day on this platform after the season.

budweiser18 Tue 10/25/16 10:14 PM

Same with my league. Needs to be fixed. Someone needs to respond.

AFLOYD5 Wed 10/26/16 1:54 PM

Fleaflicker - Is this seriously your response to this situation?!? Why don't you FIX the issue? That seems like the most legitimate way to go about this.

Sonny_D Wed 10/26/16 5:01 PM

As commissioner of my league, I had no choice but to take matters into my own hands on this one since it seems Fleaflicker isn't willing to correct the "glitch". What I did was expand the RB and WR max roster slots to 6 (from previously 5) in order to "fool" the system. I sent an email out to all the league owners that I was doing this in order to rectify the Montgomery dilemma and that the roster expansion wasn't to be exploited by adding extra players.

It's a shame we have to do it this way but since Fleaflicker can't/won't rectify the issue, this seems to be the only solution for now.

Hope this helps everyone out there.