InDezWeTrust88 Wed 6/29/16 11:46 PM

Hi! So I am new to FleaFlicker and I was wondering if you could shed some light on my uncertainties. Okay, so I am the commissioner to our league on another website, but there are a few things I'd like to change. So I've come to look and see if I could find my solution here! First thing is this, it's a 10 team, 2 keeper league, and there are draft picks that were traded. Is there a way to transfer that information here? Have the ability to manage the draft order, or show that there are multiple picks for 1 team in a single round. For instance, I moved a lot of players around and accumulated 3 second round picks. If I create a league here, can I manage to have that come over as well? Also I was looking to see if I could figure out a way to determine keepers by their draft values. Let's say I want to keep a player I previously drafted in the 7th round, and want to keep him this year. Is there a way that his keeper value would equate that 7th round pick?

I know that's a lot of questions, I'm just trying to figure this commissioner thing out so that I can find the best possible way to run the league. Thanks in advanced!

Run_CMC Thu 6/30/16 12:40 PM

Hello!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us!

To answer your first question, yes you can! In order to do this, you would go to Settings > Edit Draft Order > I want to edit the draft order round by round.

To answer your question about draft values, unfortunately, there is no functionality for that at this time, but it is something we can monitor and possibly look to add down the road in the future. Hopefully this isn't a deal breaker, as we'd love to have you join us here at FleaFlicker! You won't be disappointed!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

- Chris