DaveH Tue 3/30/10 2:01 PM

Add your 2 cents if you are looking for an Android app.

RunLost Mon 1/6/14 3:28 PM

Mobile site works great and fast. Thanks for that, BUT i cannot draft because Android does not have flash.... Any workaround?

FleaMod Admin Tue 1/7/14 8:51 AM

Not for now, but a new UI for drafting will likely include the ability to draft with mobile devices. This is what we're building and testing right now just to keep you in the loop and among tops on our priority list.

BrockLanders23 Mon 8/5/13 3:55 AM

What al these people said

fleafounder Admin Mon 8/5/13 8:45 AM

Just a reminder for those of you that haven't seen the previous announcements:

Fleaflicker has a mobile-optimized site that is compatible with all mobile platforms (not just iOS or android). It has every feature that the desktop version has, except the ability to do live drafts (which we're developing right now; e-mail drafts are supported). It also supports all commissioner options, something no other fantasy site offers.

To get started, visit fleaflicker.com on your movbile device. You can even bookmark the site to your home screen and launch it like any other app.

And if you prefer the layout of the desktop version, there are buttons at the bottom of the screen that allow you to toggle between desktop and mobile.

Volt Tue 8/6/13 8:28 PM

Unfortunately, the mobile site absolutely sucks on the iPhone. My iPhone is constantly being sent to iTunes because of the ads for various apps. I don't even have to touch the ads, it goes to iTunes automatically after about 5 seconds. I know I am not the only one having this problem. It would be nice to see this fixed...

FleaMod Admin Wed 8/7/13 7:59 AM

We addressed that the other day, thanks, Volt -- we did make a concerted effort to remove all those advertisements that took you to the app store, so you should not see them again. The ad showing "Get This App" was removed and Google was showing that, we do not pick them. If you see any more ads taking you to the iTunes store, contact us so we can block them for you and the site.

Volt Fri 8/16/13 4:00 PM

Well it just sent me to iTunes again. Think it was candy crush.

PovertyBayOrca Sat 9/28/13 2:32 PM

Candy crush auto link to the app store is killing fleaflicker ...

FleaMod Admin Sun 9/29/13 6:20 AM

If we see any links to "Candy Crush" we will have them removed so you don't leave Fleaflicker. If it comes up again, please let us know the link where it's coming from so we can stop the root cause. Sorry you're having difficulty there.

PovertyBayOrca Sun 9/29/13 2:55 PM

Thanks for being proactive ...Candy Crush is a problem that extends beyond the Flea. Apple and Google need to step up to this hole that allows rogue ad/hacks to infect tablets/phones with javascript attacks.

It is nearly impossible for us users to pinpoint the source on our android or ios mobile devices. The most we can do is clear all caches and cookies along with strange apps that are running. That keeps it clear till the next ad attack from a web site.

FleaMod Admin Sun 9/29/13 3:45 PM

This is just happening on mobile and tablet devices, correct? Any pages in particular on our site you are noticing it on?

PovertyBayOrca Sun 9/29/13 8:18 PM

I cannot tell what ad or what page it is associated with.

If you google it, the javascript appears to be introduced by an ad. Candy crush may not even be involved. Multiple browsers and multiple web sites seem to be affected. No one seems to be stepping up to the problem. The only sure way for a user to stop it is to turn javascript off in their browser but that breaks most web sites.

rhaney78 Thu 10/18/12 1:05 PM

This appears to never be happening.... :(

FleaMod Admin Thu 10/18/12 1:39 PM

It will happen... And we should definitely have something in season

pcdoc963 Wed 10/10/12 4:34 PM

android app PLEASE

heck I would be happy to buy a paid app 4 fleaflicker ... Not more than 5 bucks lets be real lol

Jackalope_eye Sun 9/16/12 6:54 PM

Hello FFlicker, When do plan on a release (date) for your FF app for android?

Thanks

labrocca Sun 9/16/12 12:44 PM

Where is our App? You created one of the less used iOS but the more widely used Android doesn't have it? WTF Fleaflicker. I mentioned this to you last year.

Get your crap together.

Jackalope_eye Sun 9/16/12 8:27 PM

here hows this instead?

BmoreOriginal Sun 9/9/12 2:51 PM

Every fantasy site should have a mobile app, even if they have to charge for it.

tomtbone Sun 9/9/12 8:20 AM

How hard can this be come on now. More people have android than ios. Give some love to the superior OS!

FleaMod Admin Sun 9/9/12 8:41 AM

We addressed it in the written release here: fleaflicker.com

We will 100% have something during the season and you will not be disappointed. Stay tuned, thanks for your patience, and we understand you wanting it. Please read that link for our response.

rlbryce36 Wed 6/26/13 8:30 PM

any app news

tomtbone Sun 7/14/13 11:55 AM

So....10 months ago you were 100% sure you would have a mobile app for LAST season..................................................... rrrrrright

JLazar Tue 2/11/14 4:27 PM

yea seriously i mean u said it would be by now