CARDIN Mon 8/22/16 3:45 PM

if im doing an email draft in a keeper league and the league requires 35 players as keepers with a roster max of 40. so its a 5 round draft. if someone has less than 35 say 33 do they get extra picks in the draft to take them up to 40

loubonz Mon 8/22/16 5:43 PM

Take note of the statement below from the Owners Manual, this should answer all your questions.

fleaflicker.com

"By default, Fleaflicker will place keeper slots taken up at the end of the draft, not the beginning. So if a team keeps a player, they lose a draft pick at the end of the draft.

You can change this behavior by editing the draft order at League » Settings » Edit Draft Order » I want to edit the draft order round-by-round. Then select the owner's pick in the desired round and use the drop-down to the right to [DELETE] the pick or transfer it to another owner."

For more general questions in regards to the Draft, see the Draft page section within the Owners Manual which also includes Keeper references - fleaflicker.com

Thanks - Lou

CARDIN Mon 8/22/16 3:48 PM

also if someone has 34 on their roster but 2 on ir. so it reads 34 tot 32. are they going to get 6 picks or 8

CARDIN Mon 8/22/16 3:50 PM

hello anyone? ive asked these questions like 5 times in the last 3 days and no response or help for my league

CARDIN Mon 8/22/16 4:33 PM

hello

FleaflickerT Admin Tue 8/23/16 7:57 AM

Hello,

Sorry for the delay! If the players in the IR are keepers, they will count towards the total and the owner will just have 6 picks. If they aren't set as keepers, they will be removed at the start of the draft and the owner will have 8 picks.

Please email me back if you have additional questions.