Redmoonbeam Sun 3/6/16 6:26 PM

Hi - I've used blind bidding waivers before on MFL but not on Fleaflicker. A few queries:

- can you have blind bid waivers during the off-season on Fleaflicker?

- is there a minimum amount you can set when bidding?

- can you set bid increments (i.e. say $1)? if not what are the default increments on Fleaflicker?

- after blind bid waivers during First Come First Served when players are dropped and they are placed on waivers are these also subject to blind bid waivers or standard waivers

Thanks

FleaflickerT Admin Mon 3/7/16 1:13 PM

Hello!

Yes, you can turn blind bidding off during the off-season. You would just switch the "How Claims Are Resolved" setting to Waiver Priority or turn the Waiver Claim System off altogether at League Settings > Edit Waiver Wire Rules.

There is no minimum setting, only the ability to set or adjust the overall budget for each individual. Owners can set claims to $0 and still be in the running. There are no bid increments. It strictly goes by what each owner bids against each other, and if they bid the same amount, the player goes to the team with the worst rank.

All players on waivers, whether they are game-start waivers or dropped waivers, will be subject to the blind bid system.

You can find more Q&As on the blind bidding here: fleaflicker.com

Happy to answer any other questions you have!

Waivers

Waivers explained with detailed examples.

Redmoonbeam Mon 3/7/16 5:27 PM

If I want to keep blind bidding waivers open during the off-season can I have it weekly or will it only apply to dropped players?