Michakav Wed 6/5/13 4:29 PM

I made a waiver claim and want to cancel it. I see no way to do it now.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 4:32 PM

Go to Teams>>Waivers>>Click the X next to the claim and it removes. If you need further help, please e-mail us for specific user issues: fleaflicker.com

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 4:37 PM

I expected the "X" to be there, but it is not.

tpaton Wed 6/5/13 4:59 PM

no X. Now what??

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:06 PM

I know, right! What will we do without the "X"?

tpaton Wed 6/5/13 5:07 PM

There's a reason it marks the spot!!!

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:07 PM

Also, no up/down arrows to change positions. Oh noes.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:07 PM

What device are you using or browser and version.

Are you sure the claim is not processing or has processed already? The red X is there.

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:09 PM

Using IE 9 PC. The claim does not process for 7 days, but there is no X to cance or up/down arrows to change the position.

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:10 PM

[Deleted]

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:11 PM

The red X is there for your claim for the Rams player in a league (I won't say what player and league for privacy reasons). What browser/version are you using that you can't see it?

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:13 PM

IE 9...I just went to my waiver for that league and it showed nothing at all. Sometimes the claims are there, sometimes not.

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:14 PM

I swear to you, I have no red X.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:16 PM

I'm seeing it fine in IE 9 -- please send an e-mail to our support team at fleaflicker.com with the league link and the players that should be showing under the waiver wire. If other users are experiencing this, please e-mail us as well, as individual cases will spawn out of control from here.

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:20 PM

Done.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:24 PM

Thanks, for anyone else that may be experiencing anything like this, it's important to let us know 1. The device you're using 2. The browser and version you're using 3. The league link 4. What exactly you see/don't see 5. A screenshot would be helpful

I have a feeling users may need to clear their session, log out and then back in -- and if that does not work, clear history or cache -- because there are no errors from your point of view with that claim. I see the red X in all devices/browsers/versions with the up and down arrows to move.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:24 PM

[Deleted]

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:36 PM

I just logged out, cleared everything with CCleaner and logged back in. Same problem. No X or up/down arrows.

FleaMod Admin Wed 6/5/13 5:42 PM

Please correspond through email.

Michakav Wed 6/5/13 5:49 PM

Already sent.

tpaton Thu 6/6/13 8:21 AM

HP laptop- Windows XP- no "X" or arrows up or down to prioritize waivers

Blackberry Z10- No "X. Up down priority arrows appear but are non-responsive.

FleaMod Admin Thu 6/6/13 8:46 AM

@tpaton -- We'll look into these issues specifically and contact you back -- please send us an e-mail to fleaflicker.com -- so we can respond individually to you regarding your devices and what we fix.