DrKat Fri 2/8/13 6:42 PM

Is there a reason that I cannot click on past season stats? Every time I click to try to access the past season, it just resets it to this season. I've tried this in both Firefox and Safari with no luck.

FleaMod Admin Fri 2/8/13 8:33 PM

Please provide me the specific league.

DrKat Sat 2/9/13 12:45 AM

All of them. Baseball and hockey and football. Every single league. Pick any league. Go to the "Players" tab. Where it has the year for season stats click there. Drop down menu for several past seasons appears. Pick any year. Stats do NOT change. The year just resets to the current year. I've tried this in Firefox and Safari and Chrome. I've tried on both my Mac and iPad. It worked fine last week.

FleaMod Admin Sat 2/9/13 2:15 AM

Please provide the specific links and the website address so I can click on them and diagnose. I don't see it happening here.

DrKat Sun 2/10/13 3:04 AM

fleaflicker.com

For example. On the player page where it says "showing total stats for 12-13" you used to be able to click on the 12-13 and select say 10-11 stats to look at them. The drop down box is still active and you can click on a different year but if you click on for example 10-11 it switches back immediately to 12-13. It never allows you to view stats from past years.

I can provide links for my other leagues as well but this is true for ALL my leagues in hockey baseball and football. And I have a LOT. This worked fine last week.

FleaMod Admin Sun 2/10/13 7:39 AM

1. Are you using the drop down to left?

2. Are you using players who played in the selected dates you are looking at.

Looks fine for Fleury here:

fleaflicker.com

If your tab is actually bouncing back, which I have not received when replicating in your leagues, please include links with screenshots to fleaflicker.com

DrKat Sun 2/10/13 12:44 PM

That is not the page I am referring to. Yes the actual player page looks fine. I am referring to the player TAB on the leagues where you can see the whole list of available players. I want to be able to access their stats from previous years so I can look at ALL available players at the same time. It worked fine until last week. For instance if I'm looking at all available goalies it is nice to be able to look at the goalie stats from last year since many available goalies have not played this year. Going through them one by one is ridiculous. Or when I'm trying to select my baseball keepers being able to look at how they performed last year all at once to see them side by side is invaluable.

I cannot post a screenshot here and the link you posted goes nowhere for me. And a screenshot would show nothing except the normal player list for available players since the problem is when you try to select another year.

FleaMod Admin Sun 2/10/13 2:00 PM

Send the screenshot to the contact link below. What you described works fine here.

If the goalie had not accrued stats there this season, he may not show as you're sorting under fantasy leaders.

FleaMod Admin Sun 2/10/13 2:02 PM

If you're also referring to that page, for now for system limitation reasons, we only go back two seasons -- that's correct, but we'll work on eventually adding more years there but it's not imminent. For now, even though its tougher, you'd have to go player by player to view past 2 seasons:

DrKat Sun 2/10/13 5:03 PM

I'll send a screenshot when I am able. But this problem also appears on the roster page. Take baseball for example. I look at my roster. Where it says "showing total season stats for 2013". I click the 2013 and change it to 2012. It does NOT show 2012. Stats still remain blank since the season has not started yet. This problem persists in Firefox, Safari, Chrome on both my Mac and iPad.

FleaMod Admin Sun 2/10/13 8:11 PM

Please do as it looks OK:

fleaflicker.com

Move this thread to email and out support team will take care of it moving forward for you: fleaflicker.com

DrKat Sun 2/10/13 10:20 PM

Should be able to send a screenshot in the AM. It is still NOT ok. If I set up my page as you have it sure it works but is only valid for the roster at the end of last season. If I'm looking at a current team this is not helpful. Or, better yet, check out what happens for keeper selection: fleaflicker.com

Try selecting a different year other than 2013. It doesn't work.

FleaMod Admin Mon 2/11/13 7:51 AM

I see the tab bouncing back there on that page now. We'll look at getting it fixed as soon as possible if it's not a limitation of the system.