Scipio314 Dec 19 '12
First off this website is great it has lots of neat features and is easy to use.
Things I'd like to see in the future:
1. Add notes to players. Add a note to a player and when you hover over the name you can see what you wrote. This would be useful in trading situations. For example you can add a note saying what you would be willing to trade the player for. You could integrate this with the trading block. The ability to have public or private notes would be great too.
2. Auction Draft
3. Ability to sign players to contracts in keeper leagues
4. A section in the league rules where the commissioner can write in their own custom rules.
5. Rookie draft. Make it so that only rookies can be drafted during a draft
6. Ability to trade blind bid budgets. Also ability to carry over your budget to the next season
Feel free to add more to this list. I've read some pretty good ideas in this forum, but haven't seen many responses or discussion.