Some previously unmentioned (as far as I see) features I'd like to see in slow drafts:
- Editing of previous pick. In a case where a mistake is made (in relation to league rules)
- Specified player pools. Useful for rookie-only dynasty drafts. Some dynasty leagues also like to hold two seperate inaugral drafts - veteran and rookie.
- Multiple drafts. I'm not sure if it's possible so I'll mention it here. For example, one of my dynasty leagues holds an annual rookie only draft, followed by a Free Agent draft where any remaining player can be drafted.
- Ability to set a number of rounds. Either with a set amount, unlimited or simply set it to fill roster (the current default).
- Draft and drop. Ties in with the previous items. Drafts with a set number of rounds can go on after a team fills it's roster by allowing them to drop a player.
- Ability to pass on a pick. Also give the option to pass on current pick and all future picks.
These are all relatively minor, but if they apply to my leagues, they'd probably be useful to others too.