|You are viewing a single comment's thread (view the rest of the comments).|
As you probably all have noticed Fleaflicker looks a little different today. Fleaflicker will now offer fantasy baseball in addition to football.
You can start playing immediately but this is still a beta product and we need your feedback to improve it and iron out all the bugs.
About the game:
The baseball game has a very similar feel Fleaflicker's football game. Our goal is to provide a game that can be easy and fun for casual players but also customizable enough to meet the demands of even the most devout Bill James followers.
The game currently supports:
- Head to head points based leagues, similar to football (no rotisserie or total points yet)
- Daily or weekly locking lineups
- Highly customizable hitting, pitching and fielding scoring rules
All of your past footbal teams and leagues will remain totally intact.
In addition, here are upgrades for baseball that will also apply to football:
- Ability to set future lineups
- Roster max increased to 40 players (+ IR spots)
- News provided by Rotowire
- Positive values only scoring option (you can prevent players from scoring negative points in any given game)
- Option to lock all lineup slots when the first game of the week starts
- Trading delay removed (you no longer have to wait until Tuesday to trade players that had games earlier in the week)
- Increased ability to sort on free agent player pages and filter on stats pages
- Forum dedicated to recruiting new owners
- Forum dedicated to user submitted news and analysis
Please send us your questions, suggestions and issues via email or on this forum thread.
Doug & Ori