why does the live scoring constantly jump from the most recent score to three hours before
its happening on the live scoring and im using a laptop. using IE
1. What version of IE are you using? Click Help -> About Internet Explorer and let us know. A couple of other questions if you can be so helpful.
2. Can you please be a bit more specific as to what live scoring page is it happening on? Is it happening on your league scoreboard page or your matchup page where it is you vs another team.
3. What exactly do you see? Are scores going back to 0? Where are the regressing to? Is this just during live games and when during live games is it happening (e.g., just at end of innings?)
Any of the above is very helpful. Thanks.
its happening to me too!!
Thanks for the report. 1) What game is it occuring in? 2) What device are you using; browser too please
I believe I see what is happening. Please confirm this is what you are seeing. The scores in the middle of the inning show the teams with 0 hits and 0 errors. Once the top or bottom half of the inning completes, the hits and errors then show.
When outs show 3 on the scoreboard, the complete hits and errors are there for the box score. When the middle of the inning is going on, I am seeing the incorrect 0 output for hits and errors.
Can you please confirm this is what you see, too? Or are you seeing different behavior? i see the scores are remaining the same in terms of runs though.
the scorinig on the the live scoring page is jumping around it shows the scoring up to date then the live scoring will jump back to a couple hrs ealier
Can you please be a bit more specific as to what live scoring page is it happening on? Is it happening on your league scoreboard page here -- fleaflicker.com -- or your matchup page here: fleaflicker.com
What exactly do you see? Are scores going back to 0? Where are the regressing to?
2) What browser and device are you using?
3) When do you notice the changes jump? Is it at the end of the inning?
on laptop in h2h live scoring page yes it will be up to date then the scores regress (jumping around) back to earlier scores. usually happens after bout 20-30 sec on the h2h live scoring page
1. Can you please let me know the browser and version you're using?
2. The "h2h live scoring page" you are referring to is I am assuming your matchup page for the week vs. another team?
This issue was fixed today. Thank you for the reports. If you see anything else, please let us know -- it should have only been affecting IE 10 browsers.
Not noticing this at all in the west-coast games . What device and browser are you using? What mode are you in? Are you still experiencing this?