Give yourself a bit more than 30 minutes because you need about 30 to import them over manually (shoot us an email and if we're around that day, we can)... and then the system requires 35 minutes before generating a new draft time, syo figure the turnaround from sites is about an hour...
Here's what you have to know:
1) set your rosters for 30 players on Fleaflicker (I can now)...
2) draft at ESPN and then head to Fleaflicker
3) go to commish options->import rosters->select team and enter players->hit these are the keepers only and then save
4) the keepers from ESPN will save and now you have to go back to commish options->edit rosters->these are the complete rosters but still draft this season->submit
5) commish options->edit live draft options->set live draft time for about 35 minutes in the future that day
6) fleaflicker will schedule a 15-round draft for you then
7) draft away
I'll log into your league now and ensure the snake is the entire way and you're set for 30 players... If you have any trouble with this the day of, please email us, we can help, but this is certainly feasible and easier than it looks above